Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Oscar!!!

What is the big deal with NASCAR? Seriously, I can drive fast around a track in Sensai. NASCAR is like track,just you are watching moving objects move around a circle. I really do not see what is so exciting about NASCAR and track. 

I have started a relationship with Mr. Goodbar. HOW HAVE I NOT ATE THESE BEFORE??? I have eaten ten in the last five minutes. That cannot be healthy.

The Oscars on Sunday were amazing. I am a little bummed that The Artist won best picture. I do not see what is so great about silent movies. We are in the future. We use sound.

I personally think Michelle Williams was best dressed. She worked the red carpet. Angelina Jolie had a great dress but her pose was a little bit scary. The Girl in the Dragon Tattoo....I cannot think of her name...but she is the girl with the dragon tattoo. Anyway her dress was beautiful. It tots fit her haircut. Finally, Jessica Chastain looked amazing in the Alexander Mequeen. If I went to the Oscars, I would where what Jessica Chastain wore.

UPDATE: Ryan Gosling did not take me to the Oscars. :( 

Now that I am done with fashion, I thought Billy Crystal did a fantastic job. But what really stole the show was Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis. There presentation was hilarious. Robert Downey Jr. was amazing as usual, he never disappoints. 

When Tom Cruise walked on stage to present for Best Picture, I think I stopped breathing for a few seconds. Tom Cruise is the definition of a four. Christmas Card problems. 

YOU ARE WELCOME.

Twitter @BloggingBrooke
Question???? SEND ME YOUR PROBLEMS. I will solve them. brooketheblogger@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment