Thursday, February 9, 2012

YOU ASKED IT THURSDAY.



IT IS YOU ASKED IT THURSDAY!!!!

What is your idea of a solid Youtube video worth watching? Watch “The Face” and “When the Face Doesn’t Work” by Jenna Marbles. She is my hero. GO WATCH IT NOW.
 
What are your thoughts on Sporcle? Sporcle is so boring. I feel like my eyes are going to fall out of 
their sockets when I play. I would rather be looking for fives. No fives on Sporcle.

WHERE IS THE POST ABOUT FRENCH CAMP??? Coming soon. Tomorrow.

What is your ideal birthday celebration? Eating cheesecake and Dorritoes, with a five.

What do you think the government should do in response to your birthday? I am honestly offended that my birthday is not a national holiday. School should be let out early and pictures of me should be painted on the street.

Where would you rather be than school on your birthday? A museum. I know it is nerdy, but I have a thing for gift shops and exhibits. Museums are also great places to find fives.

I was supposed to answer some of those questions on my birthday, sorry person who sent the questions.
Yesterday this blog hit 2,000 views!!! Thank you to anyone who has ever read this blog.

Also, all of you should pat yourselves on the back. YOU HAVE SURIVIED THE FIRST TWO DAYS OF BROOKE DRIVING. No one has been injured yet. I just forgot to turn my headlights off. And now my Sensai is in the shop. If my car is in the shop two days after I started driving, I really do not think that is a good sign.

YOU ARE WELCOME.

P.S. French camp tomorrow. I have to mentally prepare myself for reminiscing on the horrors of the dreaded French Camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment