Saturday, March 3, 2012

I'M BACK!!!

I get a F for blogging this week. In my defense this week was cra-zay. For the first time in a week I went to bed before midnight. I need my beauty sleep, I think I am starting to get wrinkles.

TODAY IS SATURDAY!!!! WHOOOOHOOOOO. You know what that means!! IT IS SOLVING THE WORLD PROBLEMS SATURDAY!!!!!!!

1) Brooke is not making any money. I need a job. The next poll is going to be called: WHERE SHOULD BROOKE GET A JOB???? I am still working on the options.

2) Slushies melting. It is really inconvenient when my slushies melts 10 minutes after I bought it. I know it is winter, but lately Sensai and I have been craving slushies. Btw: Kum and Go and Sonic have fantastic slushies. Solution: Freezer Cups. Cups that are like Freezers. Therefore your slushie never melts. I am really proud of myself, for thinking of the Freezer Cup.

3) Keeping things clean. I seriously am sick of my room getting messy. I admit I have a problems when it comes to putting things away. Also I have a problems when it comes to motivating myself to clean. That is why I need a five who likes things clean. You see, I like things clean, I just do not like cleaning. Therefore, I need to either invent a machine that cleans for me, or find a five who likes to clean. If you have any ideas to solve my dilemma email me.

4) Depressing story lines. OMG I DO NOT WATCH A MOVIE FOR 2 HOURS TO START BALLING MY EYES OUT AFTER. For example, Gone with the Wind I watched that movie for 5 HOURS and what happens??? Rhett leaves Scarlet!! And Scarlet goes back to Tara. It just ends where it started. What a waste of 5 hours. Or in the movie One Day I spend the entire time waiting for Anne Hathaway to get with the hot guy. WHAT HAPPENS?? Finally when they get together, Anne Hathaway gets run over by a bus. I am not joking. It was depressing. SOLUTION: Write happier story lines Hollywood. I understand you do not want to make predictable movies but, running Anne Hathaway over by a bus is just mean!!!!!!

Okay I think the world is better place now that I have said my peace.

I promise, I will be back to a normal blogging schedule this week. REMEMBER TO VOTE IN THE POLL. Coming soon, a poll entitled WHERE SHOULD BROOKE GET A JOB???? I getting excited.

Party on, party guys and princesses.

YOU ARE WELCOME.

I NEED QUESTIONS FOR YOU ASKED IT THURSDAY!! I am seriously disappointed, I got like 3 questions last time. GET TO WORK. Who needs a therapist when Brooke can solve your problems for free! Email me at brooketheblogger@aol.com

Twitter: BloggingBrooke

No comments:

Post a Comment