Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Looking for Fives Day!


With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, it is time to introduce all of you to a new holiday! February 14th is from now on called “Looking for Fives Day”.Get pumped.

If you are like me, I celebrate "Looking for Fives Day" everyday.

Can I just say that Adam Levine is the definition of a four? He is has all the qualities to be a five BUT he is more attractive than me. :(

I watched The Voice for the first time yesterday. I honestly missed all the sucky singers. The sucky singers make me feel better about my horrid singing voice. I like to think that I have the voice of an angel.

WHY IS CEE LOW GREEN A JUDGE??? He has had ONE hit single. I do not think that makes him an expert. Making Cee Low Green a judge is like making Kim Kardashian the host of a happy marriage show.  

The Voice judges look absolutely hilarious when they are listening to the singers. If there was a bubble of their heads it would say, “I need to look smart so I will crinkle my eyebrows close my eyes.” If I were you, watch 
The Voice but DO NOT listen to the singers. Watch the judges. It is so entertaining.

I got my license today!! If you value your life, GET OFF THE ROADS. Kiss the pavement if you are alive. Brooke and Sensai are the bombs of the road.

YOU ARE WELCOME.

Become a member of Your Daily Dose of Brooke! Follow Your Daily Dose of Brooke on Twitter @BloggingBrooke! Any questions about life? Email me at brooketheblogger@aol.com and I will answer them right on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment