Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I am grounded.

I am a horrible criminal. This weekend Brooke was grounded. For the first time is five years. No I did not steal a car or get in a fight. I am not that cool.

My parents rules for driving is I am not allowed to drive anyone around. Brooke, made the mistake of sending a text message to a friend of what time Brooke would pick her up. But alas someone *cough* me, sent the message to my mother INSTEAD of my friend. Oops. 

In the end, my driving privileges have been taken away. So in other words, IT IS SAFE FOR ALL OF YOU TO DRIVE. Go forth, and drive. 

What I have learned from this? WATCH WHO YOU TEXT. And that I am not going to go into a career of crime. I am really horrible at being bad. If you need any rules broken do not ask me, I will probably get you caught. I am a walking tornado of bad luck.

Grounding is not that bad. I still have my phone, iPod, computer, and T.V. And I got to go to parties this weekend. My parents are really not good at grounding I hope they do not read this. O well. 

I will let you all know once I hit the road again. I honestly do not know when this torture is over. I miss Sensai though. :( 

I am psyched for the Glee episode tonight!!!! Sadly, I have to miss it. Good friends text their friends what is happening during the Glee episode. If Rachel and Finn get married I will throw a chair. I am sorry, but I really do not see what is so cute about Finn. I personally think he looks constipated half the time. And Rachel is a power woman, she should marry a five.

I just recently discovered Pandora. Pandora is my new best friend. Finally I can control the radio. I feel like a dictator...no. At least, I do not need to listen to Taylor Swift's love ballads. "Mean" and "Mine" are just getting old. WE GET IT TAYLOR SWIFT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A FIVE. Which, I can respect.

VOTE IN THE YOUR FAVORITE KARDASHIAN POLL.

YOU ARE WELCOME.

Follow on Twitter! @BloggingBrooke
Questions?? brooketheblogger@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment