Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I just want a normal character.


I have been driving solo a week today. Sensai has already been to the shop once. :(

The Vow looks like a terrible movie. I am really not into the whole Nicolas Sparks type of movies. They are way too sappy. I mean honestly, I do not know anyone that cries as much as Rachel McAdams in The Notebook.

The problem with so many T.V. shows is, NONE OF THE CHARACTERS ARE RELATABLE. For example, Glee everyone is getting crazy on that show. No one is normal. I really just want one character that is what you call the “stereotypical teenager” The scene could start with a pan in of he/she’s face, the person speaks directly to the camera saying, “I am normal. I take average classes. I eat lunch with my friends. I walk my dog. I mow the yard. I do my homework. I just happen to be in Glee club.” THAT IS ALL I NEED. One normal character.

I had Chinese food tonight. Kinda on Cloud 9 right now. Rice seriously does something to my brain, I feel like Mark Zuckerberg right now.

I am sorry for such a short post. Tomorrow is YOU ASKED IT THURSDAY!!!! BTW if you emailed me questions you are awesome, but please do not feel bad if I do not get to them this week. I promise your questions will be answered.

YOU ARE WELCOME.

Any questions? Email- brooketheblogger@aol.con
Follow on twitter for one the second blog post updates, @BloggingBrooke

1 comment: