Thursday, February 2, 2012

YOU ASKED IT THURSDAY!!!


Today is YOU ASKED THURSDAY!!! Lots of questions this week. YA!!

1) How do you feel about the fake twitter account of our school principal? I think whoever is doing it needs a hobby. Seriously, if you make a fake twitter account THAT IS A SIGN YOU NEED TO FIND SOMETHING TO DO like, read my blog.  Plus, it is embarrassing to our school. One person’s actions affect the entire school.

2) What is the meaning of life? I answered this one before. It is still the same. KEEP CALM AND LOOK FOR FIVES.

3) What came first? The Chicken or the Egg? Honestly, who cares??? I would totally eat a chicken before I ate an egg. My stomach tells me chicken.

4) What do you prefer: Rap or Classical? Classical, I cannot do homework without classical music. Do not get me wrong, I adore rap. In fact, I have entitled myself, “The Next Enimen”

5) Do fives drink alcoholic beverages? I mean, wine is considered to
be classy. Right? Yes, but fives know their limit. And a five always brings a hot date, like myself to be the designated driver.

6) What languages would you like to learn in the future? None, I was sent to a two week French Immersion camp a summer ago. Ever since French Immersion camp I cannot bring myself to learn a language. French camp was traumatizing. Let’s just say I did not eat a full meal for two weeks. I lost 10 pounds. It was horrible. J’ai deteste French Camp.
I am looking for a five who knows several languages, to make up for my traumatizing expirence. Or I will just buy the iPhone app.

7) Feathered hair extensions.. yay or nay? Nay. You look like a Native American. Honestly, are you about to go to a Pow Wow?? Didn’t think so.

8) Favorite president of all time? William Howard Taft, fattest president of all time. So fat, he got stuck in the White House bathtub. The fire department had to get him out.

9) Guys who are intelligent or guys with extremely good looks? Both, I do not settle. Fives are both intelligent and hot.

10) Favorite Disney CLASSIC movie? Disney classic movies are sexist. In EVERY SINGLE MOVIE, the needy girl has to end up with a “prince” or else the damsel in distress cannot function in the world. Disney is teaching young girls, “if you do not find a prince, your life will suck”. If I had to choose a movie though, it would totally be HSM, HSM2, and HSM3. I know all the words. And Troy Bolton and I are going to get married.

 Keep emailing me questions! And follow me on twitter! You can find my email and twitter in previous blogs. 
 
That is all for YOU ASKED IT THURSDAY!! YOU ARE WELCOME.
 
P.S. Tomorrows blog is entitled, "French Camp" 

No comments:

Post a Comment