Monday, February 13, 2012

SOLVING THE WORLDS PROBLEMS....MONDAY


I apologize for my lack of blog posts this weekend; I did not anticipate my weekend being so busy.

Because I missed SOLVING THE WORLD PROBLEMS SATURDAY I am doing a SOLVING THE WORLDS PROBLEMS MONDAY.

Problem 1) Lack of Girl Scout cookies. I do not understand why Girl Scout cookies only go on sale once a year. The Girl Scouts would make a lot more money if they sold Girl Scout cookies in grocery stores. I simply cannot get enough Tagolongs and Thin Mints.

Problem 2) The Weather. Iowa’s weather is bipolar. One second it is 60 degrees the next second it is 4 degrees and I am freezing my butt off. I just cannot deal with the rapid change in temperature. Solution: Heat the world. That is right, put space heaters everywhere. Hang space heaters from the sky. And if you want to go someplace cold go to a town that hangs air conditioners instead of space heaters. I think it is brilliant. Someone should work on that.

Problem 3) American schools falling behind. Simple solution, fire the bad teachers and keep the good teachers. These days, everyone is so sensitive about firing. Honestly, if the teacher is not producing results then why is the school district continuing to have them teach and continue to pay them??? I think it is simple, if a student has a good teacher then the student will learn and retain information better and if a student has a bad teacher the student is disengaged and does not retain the information. A Kindergartener could figure that out.

Problem 4) Microwave popcorn. I cannot make a good batch of microwave popcorn to save my life. I think someone needs to create a popcorn bag that when you push a button and it begins popping the popcorn WITHOUT A MICROWAVE. And when all the kernels are done popping the bag will open and alas you have a bag of perfect popcorn.

That is all for SOLVING THE WORLD PROBLEMS MONDAY. I will be back to my regular blogging schedule this week. YOU ARE WELCOME.

P.S. Follow Your Daily Dose of Brooke on twitter @BloggingBrooke and email your questions to brooketheblogger@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment