Thursday, February 23, 2012

YOU ASKED IT THURSDAY!!

YOU ASKED IT THURSDAY!!!!

Do you believe in love at first sight? No. I believe in lust at first sight. For example, when I saw Ryan Gosling for the first time, I started naming our children and picking out wedding colors. Black and White by the way.

Coke or Pepsi? Neither, I prefer slushies. I cannot get enough of artificial flavoring.

If your friend is dating someone who is obviously not good enough for them, what do you do? I would not come out and say " He is not good enough for you" I would let your friend bring it up, and subtly tell them how you feel.

Do you think you will ever run out of topics? As long as I keep watching Inside Edition and keep coming across stupid people, I promise you, Your Daily Dose of Brooke will always be here.


What do you think of the Facebook trend, "Truth Is"? Facebook has some horrible trends. The "Truth is" is the definition of lame. "Truth is, I don't know you, but I bet your cool!" The lameness is just oozing from that statement. My message to anyone who does "Truth is" please stop this madness. If you want to tell someone the truth, say it to their face. I promise you, talking is not a tough as it looks.

Have you read the Hunger Games? No. I got some response to my Hunger Games comments. I have decided I will read ONE Hunger Games book. If I am hooked I will take back my statements, but HARRY POTTER STAND ALONE, you cannot compare the Hunger Games to Harry Potter.

That is all for YOUR ASKED IT THURSDAY!!! EMAIL QUESTIONS TO brooketheblogger@aol.com

YOU ARE WELCOME.

P.S. Less than 20 hours to vote in the Your Favorite Kardashian Poll!!!! VOTE.




No comments:

Post a Comment