Monday, February 20, 2012

ITS MONDAY.

I am a horrible person. Not updating in three days. I am angry with myself. Not really.

I was going to do SOLVING THE WORLDS PROBLEMS MONDAY in response to not doing SOLVING THE WORLDS PROBLEMS SATURDAY but alas I did not. Solve your own problems this week.

Computers are the most annoying thing on the face of the earth. I really am getting sick of battery power. HOW HARD IS IT TO MAKE A COMPUTER THAT GETS BATTERY POWER FROM THE SUN???? I mean they make flashlights that get power from the sun. All the genius's out there GET TO WORK, I will buy the computer from you. I demand 15% of profits, since I thought of it.

I refuse to read The Hunger Games. I refuse. People saying, "The Hunger Games is just as good as Harry Potter!" I shun you. I am ashamed. Harry Potter can not be compared. Harry Potter stands alone. J.K. Rowling is rolling in her grave...wait she is not dead. Awks. Okay J.K. Rowling is rolling in England in her house. Anyway I am ashamed of all you "The Hunger Games is just as good as Harry Potter people" I am going to start calling you all "Death Eaters". 

I am getting quite a few college emails. I think some of these emails qualify as harassment. One email wrote a song about me. Another email, mentioned my dog. How they learned my dogs name? I do not know.

Vote in the "Your favorite Kardashian" poll!!

I will be back tomorrow! YOU ARE WELCOME.

Follow me an Twitter @BloggingBrooke
Email questions to brooketheblogger@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment