Sunday, April 1, 2012

HEY HEY HEY.


First things first, kudos to the Spotlights staff; the article was fabulous. I will try to figure out how to post the article on here so all of y’all can read it!

I have a new obsession: Pinterest. I cannot describe what is so addicting about Pinterest. My personal favorites are the Harry Potter pictures.

The word hungry does not even describe how I feel right now. My parents need to go to CostCo more. Either that or I need to restrain myself from eating all the food in my house. My excuse for consuming my body weight on a regular basis is, I am in the middle of a growth spurt. Which is kind of true, I grew ¼ of an inch in the last year.

I would strongly recommend not eating two proteins bars in one day. I would rather not explain what happens. If I were you this might be one of those situations where you should just take my word for it.

Because I missed YOU ASKED IT THURSDAY, I am going to answer some questions today!

1) What animal would you identify yourself with and why? I would identify myself with a dog. Dogs have the best personalities. Dogs are always there when you need them, dogs nap when they want, dogs are protective, dogs are always excited to see you. I personally aim to be more like my dogs.

2) How was The Wizarding World of Harry Potter for you? I went to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.  It was the best experience of my life. I can die now. My life is complete. I am still a little confused why I have not received my Hogwarts letter yet.

3) How is your face doing? Still burnt? :) I am working the sunglass tan line. It takes a special type of person to work the sunglass tan line.

4) What would you do for a Klondike bar? If I was in a room full of 100 people and there was only one Klondike bar, I would get the Klondike bar. Will there be casualties? Yes. I will not go into detail on how I will get the Klondike bar, but I can assure you my inner ninja comes out in dire situations.

On a final note, I had a Dorritos Locos Taco from Taco Bell yesterday. It was amazing. My cholesterol will never be the same.

See you tomorrow!! Party like your 99.

YOU ARE WELCOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment