Thursday, April 19, 2012

YOU ASKED IT THURSDAY.


YOU ASKED IT THURSDAY!!!!

Let the questions begin.

How do you feel about the cuts in the arts program at Valley? The first thing I want to say is I do not know all the facts. What I do know is I do not see how some big programs at my school are going to work with only one teacher. In order to have a competitive arts program programs must be adequately staffed. The class sizes keep getting larger. Understaffing will not solve any problems; in the long run it will just create problems.

What radio station do you listen to the most? Sensai’s radio got taken out because according to my parents I am a “distracted driver”. So I do not listen to the radio.

Best comeback? “I could get mad at you, but instead I will just blog about you.”


Nacho Cheese Dorrities or Cool Ranch? YOU ARE MEAN. I CANNOT DECIDE. Both artificial flavors are fantastic.

Do you like your iPhone? My life has changed. My previous phone was valued at $0. So let’s just say that the iPhone is a step up.

Maroon 5 is literally the soundtrack to my heart. I HEARD ADAM LEVINE IS SINGLE. I would just like to give a shout out to Adam Levine. I am free Saturday.

I learned what LMAO means the other day. Really disappointed. I truly thought is meant love my Aunt Olga.

If I was an animal I would be a dog in America. My dogs have the good life. Sleep all day. Eat. Play outside. No homework. No beauty problems. No stress.

I have been told my writing style is “choppy”. YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD. I switch between topics faster than I change lanes on the highway. Sorry, there is just SO much to cover. I have to hit everything.

Has anyone noticed that right when school ends all the good shows have their season finales? When I actually have free time to watch T.V, I am stuck watching some rerun. It is annoying. I am writing a letter to NBC.

YOU ARE WELCOME.

P.S. Before I started blogging I didn't know how to spell Thursday. Just joking. But seriously I just abbreviated it. 

Twitter @BloggingBrooke

No comments:

Post a Comment