Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tuesdays for the win. No.

Tuesdays are my least favorite day of the week. There is no purpose to Tuesdays. I say we get rid of Tuesday.

I eat lunch at one on Tuesdays. ONE!!!!!!!! In the class I have before lunch my stomach is a opera singer. It just keeps grumbling. No one should have to eat lunch at one.

I thought today was Wednesday. You can imagine how depressed I was when I discovered it was Tuesday.

Sensai almost blew up over Spring Break. No joke. So, I was getting into my car and it would not start. I called my Dad and he was like, " Just wait for me Brooke" so obviously I had to try to get my car to work because that is the total opposite to what my Dad said to do. So, I tried to start Sensai one more time. All a sudden my hood starts smoking!!!! I ran out of my car screaming bloody murder, I believe my exact words were, " I'M GONNA DIE!!!!!!!" Over and over again. Keep in mind I live on a very busy street. Let's just say everyone driving by got quite a show. I possibly got honked at. My poor neighbors. I then proceeded to call my Dad, who told me to step away from Sensai.

Lucky for all of you, I am still alive. I narrowly escaped death.

Coming soon is a interview with a self-proclaimed five!!!! If you have any questions for the self-proclaimed five please email them to me at brooketheblogger@aol.com. The identity of the self-proclaimed five will not be revealed until the interview is posted. GET EXCITED.

If you have any questions for YOU ASKED IT THURSDAY send them to brooketheblogger@aol.com! I love solving your problems.

YOU ARE WELCOME

Twitter: @BloggingBrooke



No comments:

Post a Comment