Wednesday, April 25, 2012

BROOKE FOR PRESIDENT


The amount of MSG I just consumed cannot be healthy. I literally feel like I could get a 36 on the ACT right now.

My future five is better than your future five.

 I am still confused why I have not been asked to prom yet.

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS SUPER LATE BUT BRAD AND ANGELINA ARE GETTING MARRIED. I hope I am invited to the wedding. It is about time they tied the knot. They have been dating since the dawn of time.

I recently watched The Iron Lady with Meryl Streep. O MY GOSH I want to be president now. BROOKE FOR PRESIDENT. A vote for Brooke is a vote for you.

I will be running under the Brooke party. Being a democrat or a republican is so cliché. I want to go against the grain. The Brooke party believes in: food, importing smart people into American and offering them lots of money, Lady Gaga, One Direction minus Harry, English as the superior language of the world, and having the world’s largest military.

JOIN THE BROOKE PARTY. We can change the name to the something like, the Funktastics or something else fun. Let me know if you have any ideas.

If I had a penny for every time I say “I’m hungry” I would be the richest person in the world. I’m hungry.
And I just ate three bowls of rice.

I am really enjoying Maroon 5’s new song Payphone. I have created so many new dance moves to that song. I have a new dance move called, “The Exploding Book” it is amazing. The Exploding Book is going to be the new form of grinding. No.

For all of you going to prom, I have a message for you. You grind. I lose all respect for you. Why grind when you can Salsa, or even better do the Exploding Book.

YOU ARE WELCOME.

Twitter @BloggingBrooke
Questions?? brooketheblogger@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment