Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hugh has nice abs.


HELLO.

I wanted to add something about One Direction. One Direction has really weird pants. I think it is time for the One Direction boys to be introduced to a belt and a proper pant size.

(INSERT COMMENT ABOUT BIPOLAR IOWA WEATHER…..I WAS WEARING SHORTS YESTERDAY, NOW MY TOES ARE ABOUT TO FALL OFF)

Ahhhhh GLEE RETURNS TONIGHT. And I am going to miss it. I hate being involved.

Okay no one told me The Secret Life of the American Teenager was back. The Secret Life of the American Teenager is by far the weirdest show I have ever watched, but it is so addicting. If you have not started watching DO NOT START. I REPEAT DO NOT START WATCHING THE SECRET LIFE OF THE AMERICAN TEENAGER. You will become me and no one wants another Brooke in the world. No one.

Can you imagine two Brooke’s in the world? That would be so much fun. We would probably try to kill each other though. Like the Hunger Games.

Anyway, The Secret Life of the American Teenager has the corniest lines in the world. I have never laughed so hard. Every time Amy opens her mouth I lose it. IT IS SO CHEESY. The Secret Life of the American Teenager is almost as good as General Hospital. Almost.

Everyone talks about senioritis no one talks about sophomoreitis. Well today I will. Sophomoreitis is a serious condition.  What happens is the brain totally shuts down. Whenever a teacher talks to an infected person the person responds with “What” or “Is this Earth?” Side effects include: lower grades, failure to study, loss of ambition, dreams of marrying rich, increased food consumption, increased time spent on the porcelain throne, and most importantly spending more time reading Your Daily Dose of Brooke.

I personally do not have sophomoritis.

Oh…one final side effect of sophmoreitis: denial of having sophmoreitis.

Do my homework or Google image Hugh Jackman????

You can guess what I chose.

YOU ARE WELCOME.

P.S. Hugh has nice abs.

Twitter @BloggingBrooke
Questions?? brooketheblogger@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment