Saturday, April 28, 2012

T-MINUS ONE HOUR TO ASK BROOKE TO PROM.


T-MINUS ONE HOUR TO ASK BROOKE TO PROM.

I would like a little notice BUT I can deal.

If the call does not come I am going to watch Breaking Dawn with my dad. Because we are just that cool.

I just burnt my third bag of microwave popcorn. This is getting old. Cooking just does not work out for me.

The Blind Side is on right now. I am not going to cry. I am not going to cry.

Crap, already crying.

I made a resolution for this weekend. It is to clean my room and do all my homework by Sunday morning. By looking at the clock right now it is….7:11. I have not started my homework. And my room is not looking any cleaner.

My room. There are really no words to describe how unorganized it is. I found five sticks of deodorant last night. If anyone needs some deodorant feel free to ask. I have plenty. I also found my 

Harry Potter hat from when I was in 2nd grade. I am going to devote an entire post one of these days to things I find in my room.

I might need more than one post.

SHOUT OUT TO MY AMAZING COUSIN SARAH!!! HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! You are a quarter of a century gal!!! All of you should know Sarah is the person who inspired me to start this blog. You should all wish her happy birthday. Don’t party too hard at MIT Sarah. Make sure you don’t break any beakers.

All you prom goers, NO GRINDING FOR YOU. You can salsa, boogie, disco, and so much more.

T-minus 40 minutes left to ask Brooke to prom.

YOU ARE WELCOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment