Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Phases of a One Direction Fan


This weekend I went through the stages of a One Direction fan.

Friday Night:

I saw a promo for Saturday Night Live and noticed that five good looking guys would be performing Saturday night. The five good looking guys went by the name One Direction.

I had heard about One Direction before but I had never looked into their music. Friday night I did.

Within fifteen minutes I could not understand why I was not in a relationship with any of the One Direction boys. I am not picky. I like all of the One Direction boys except for Harry. His hair scares me.

After watching all of One Direction’s music videos I wanted to see how they were formed. I then proceeded to watch all of One Directions performances on the X-Factor.

I hit my pillow dreaming of the One Direction boys serenading me. Except for Harry. If Harry was serenading me I would run away screaming. And then I would proceed to get scissors to personally cut his hair.

Saturday Morning:

For some silly reason I woke up at 7-o-clock on a Saturday!!!!!!!!! Instead of doing something productive I watched One Direction interviews!!!

After 20 minutes I was OVER One Direction.

Not joking.

The problem with One Direction is all One Direction does is jump around and sing. Yes, four out of the five guys are attractive. But, in reality the boys look like they are about twelve.

What I really wanted out of One Direction was IN SYNC dance moves!!!!! One Direction fell flat on in sync dancing.

In two days I had gone through the stages of a One Direction fan.  For one night I was planning my wedding with all the One Direction boys, except for Harry. By Saturday morning I was depressed. ALL I WANTED WAS IN SYNC DANCE MOVES. Instead of in sync dance moves One Direction fans get jumping around a stage, touching their heart, and staring longingly at you through the screen.

If you do not believe me, watch two One Direction music videos and you will see exactly what I am talking about.

I am disappointed.

In the end, I still think One Direction has good music. I still think four out of the five guys are attractive. But, they are not fives. Fives do not look like they are twelve. Fives look like they know what they are doing.

My advice to One Direction is: GET YOUR DANCING TOGETHER.

Once One Direction gets their dancing together I will endorse them. Who doesn't want a endorsement from me???

I will hopefully have a post tomorrow, but I definitely will be back Tuesday. Have a good Monday. I would say Happy Monday, but I have already established that Mondays are not happy.

YOU ARE WELCOME.

Twitter @BloggingBrooke
Questions? brooketheblogger@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment