Sunday, April 15, 2012

LMAO= Love my Aunt Olga


I get the award for worst blogger of the week. But alas, the attractive one a.k.a. Brooke is back.

I was partying at a Model UN conference last week and getting crazy at Solo and Ensemble Contest Saturday. That is my pathetic excuse for not blogging. :(

The weather was just beautiful Saturday. I love thunder storms. Not really. I pretended like I was Harry Potter from book one. You know the scene when Hagrid rescues Harry from the Dursley’s? It was fantastic.

I am the world’s worst texter. I never respond. I do not speak text. When you send me phrases like, “lmao”or “ttyl” I have NO idea what you are saying.

Behold a list of what text abbreviations REALLY mean:

LMAO- Love my Aunt Olga

TTYL- Truck toys you like

PIMP- Peeing in my pants

TMI-Two moldy idiots

WTF- We told father

AFK- I REALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS MEANS.

My point is this: why use weird letter combinations when you can just literally “spell it out” for the person. Or even better call them. That is why I tell people, “You want to talk to me? Call me.”

I missed YOU ASKED IT THURSDAY but here are some questions for today.

What are your thoughts on The Lion King? I honestly have not seen The Lion King in years.

Who is your favorite band/singer? THIS IS SO HARD. I am a total Lady Gaga fan. Maroon 5 and I have a love hate relationship. And of course without questions I am One Direction’s biggest fan.  No. Dream on One Direction, you have yet to earn my seal of approval.

What internet browser do you use? I use Google Chrome when I blog and Firefox for school. Girls got to keep organized. Safari confuses me. And Internet Explorer is ghetto.

What movie cast would be closer to an overall: The Hunger Games or Harry Potter? Harry Potter without a doubt. Only because, I have grown-up with the cast.

What is your best childhood memory? When I was four on Christmas morning I got my Labrador Blitzen. He woke me up by jumping on my bed and kissing me all over my face. My brother and I named him after the reindeer because there were nine puppies in the litter (same number of reindeer) and Blitzen was the runt. It only made sense to name him Blitzen. Even though, I wanted to name him Britney Spears. Not my proudest moment.  Since then my brother and I have convinced our parents to get another dog, Comet. We are sticking to the reindeer thing.

I hope you had a fabulous weekend. And I hope all of you survived the storm last night! Keep listening to One Direction. IF YOU DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO THE SINGING ONE DIRECTION IS ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD.

YOU ARE WELCOME.

Let me solve your problems. Email me at brooketheblogger@aol.com
Twitter @BloggingBrooke

No comments:

Post a Comment