Monday, April 2, 2012

The Takeout Review.


Happy Monday!! I hate people who say “Happy Monday!!”NO. I am not happy. I had to wake up before the sun rose today. I had to go to school. And most importantly I am missing General Hospital. I love soap operas.

NCAA CHAMPIONSHIP GAME TONIGHT!!!! AKA NOT DOING MY HOMEWORK. I picked Kentucky to win on my bracket. I have a feeling I am going to be a little richer tonight!!!

A Thousand Years by Christina Perri is the MOST OVERPLAYED SONG. Seriously, every time I turn the radio on that song is playing. WE GET IT YOU HAVE LOVED YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER FOR A THOUSAND YEARS. The point has been made. The song was made for the Twilight movie; therefore I have absolutely NO respect for it. None. Zip. Zilch. Nada. The moment you have anything to do with Twilight my respect for you goes out the window.

Btw: Unlike my Hunger Games rant, when I had not read the books. I have read the Twilight books. The Twilight books are a insult to literature. Every time Bella opens her mouth I want to throw the book. Bella is an insult to STRONG INDEPENENT WOMEN EVERYWHERE.

Chipotle is amazing. I have had Chipotle three times in the last seven days. The benefit of living with parents who cannot cook to save their lives is I have become a connoisseur on take out.

Behold my assessment of takeout restaurants.

On the Border
- Two bags of chips and salsa. Chips are always warm.
- Typically 20 minute wait
- Food portions last about 2 days

Olive Garden
- Breadsticks come in a microwave bag. So, breadsticks last a few days. DOUBLE PLUS- the breadsticks always taste fresh.
- Wait is long. Downer.
- In my experience the food is always a little soggy. And does not last.

Jason’s Deli
- Wait 10 minutes tops.
- Portion size, lasts two to three days
- Food is typically good, just do not get the pasta

The Cheesecake Factory
- Wait 20 minutes
- BREAD!!!!! Should last awhile, unless you are like me…and eat it all
- The food as expected is better if you eat at the Cheesecake Factory. Just do not get pasta. Take out pasta is ALWAYS rushed and tastes like my mother’s tater tot casserole. Which by the way, is like eating sadness

Panera
- Food does not last long
- Wait super short
- Always pretty good. I would rate it a 3 out of 5.

If you have any other takeout restaurants you would like me to review please email me! My family would be happy to try it out!!!!!! My mom keeps her sweaters in the oven.

Have a wonderful day!!!! HAPPY MONDAY. I am such a hypocrite.

YOU ARE WELCOME.

Twitter- @BloggingBrooke
Email- brooketheblogger@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment