Wednesday, April 4, 2012

FEED THE LIONS.


Yesterdaywas my mom’s 50th birthday!!!!!!!! She has been alive half acentury. She is still telling people she is 39.

I am veryhappy that Kentucky won.


I wasthinking while I watched the game about what coaches say to their playersbefore big games. Not to be mean but some of the coaches I have seen during theNCAA tournament do not look like the most articulate people.

So, I wasthinking, COACHES SHOULD PAY ME TO GIVE THEIR TEAMS INSPIRATIONAL SPEECHES. Ithink I would be really good at that. The more $$$ the more I cry, scream,sing, use props, etc. I think I could make a lot of money from this. My signaturephrase will be the one from Miracle onthe Ice, “ We may lose this game 99 time out of 100, BUT TONIGHT WEWIN!!!!!!”

If anyone islooking for someone to give an inspirational speech before I big game, let meknow.

I amstarting a new campaign. This campaign is called, FEED THE LIONS. Some peoplecare about solving world hunger, curing cancer, and making the world greener. I care about FEEDING THE LIONS. Join me.

Why are lionsimportant?
·        
      -    Inthe event of a nuclear war, lions will survive. You may say this is notpossible but the lions will survive. I am picturing a nuclear war and buildingsare blowing up but all a sudden a lion jumps at of the mushroom cloud, all ofthis is going on while Destiny’s Child, Survivor is going on in the background.
·        --       Lionsare the best source of defense. I propose trading all of America’s weapons forlions. I don’t know about you, but having a army of lions running at me wouldbe pretty intimidating.
·         -       Lionsare hungry too.
·         -      Insteadof bombing countries we do not like we should just drop lions on them. And letthe lions deal with the problems. BTW: These lions are immune to traqulizers andcan survive gunshot wounds.

Save thelions. Save the world. FEED THE LIONS.

I amthinking of making a PSA for FEED THE LIONS. Coming soon.
Who is man’sbest friend?

Dog?

A cat?

Goldfish?

No.

Man’s bestfriend is…..


Wait for it….



THE LION.


YOU AREWELCOME.

KEEP CALM AND LOOK FOR FIVES. O AND FEED THE LIONS.


Twitter@BloggingBrooke
QUESTIONS???brooketheblogger@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment