Friday, April 27, 2012

Brooke Problems


I tried to make a video blog today. It did not work. I thought I was recording. Instead I had been talking to a camera for 15 minutes…and it did not record a second of it. Technology and Brooke just do not work out. Brooke problems.

I woke up at nine and thought I was late for school. I started screaming and running around my house attempting to find my backpack. Ten minutes later I remembered there is no school today. Brooke problems.

I was hungry and attempted to make pasta. I forgot I was cooking and watched an episode on Keeping Up with the Kardashians’. Alas, the pasta boiled over. Brooke problems.

My car is still in the middle of my front lawn. My mom had to move it because the construction peeps could not get into the drive way. I still have not moved the car from the front yard. I think I am doing a new feng-shi. Brooke problems.

I walked into my room preparing to clean it. I walked out. It was too overwhelming. Brooke problems.

I did not do YOU ASKED IT THURSDAY because I went to HuHot with my mom and pointed out potential fives. Brooke problems.

Btw: There is a TON of potential fives at HuHot.

Things just happen to me. Next time you think you have problems just pick a random blog post and you can see a Daily Brooke Problem.

Okay some creepy people are emailing brooketheblogger. I DO NOT SOLVE PROBLEMS IN THE BEDROOM WITH YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER. I think you should call a therapist.

If you have socially appropriate questions I would be happy to answer them. Email them to brooketheblogger@aol.com

Edge of Glory just came on my shuffle. I need to walk away from this blog post now and just jam.

I was going to come back an continue blogging put Ke$ha just came on shuffle too. Don’t judge.

KEEP CALM AND LOOK FOR FIVES.

YOU ARE WELCOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment