Thursday, April 5, 2012

YOU ASKED IT THURSDAY!!!!


IT IS YOU ASKED IT THURSDAY!!!!! Let the questions commence.

1.      Why do I have to update to Facebook timeline? I have timeline. I hate timeline. How do I go back??? If you don’t have timeline do not get timeline. I really do not want to see pictures of myself from 7th grade. I would prefer to totally forget about the statuses I posted in 7th grade as well.

2.       Why aren't stores and coffee shops open 24/7?  Because coffee shops are stupid. Coffee shops should be open 24/7!!!! Everyone should boycott coffee shops that are not open 24/7. My only problem is I do not know where I will get my coffee now.

3.       Is Starbucks evil?  NOOO!!!! Starbucks is fantastic. Last year there was this total five working at the Starbucks down the street from my house. I called him Mr. Starbucks. I also figured out he is a jazz musician. Anyway, he does not work there anymore. So it did not work out. To answer the question, I love Starbucks, I go there like 4 times a week. Last year when Mr. Starbucks was around I went more like every day.

4.      Is American cheese real food?  Of course it is real. Are there chemicals? Yes. I do not know about you though, but if the chemicals make the food taste good, I am totally fine with it.

Have a wonderful and fantastic day!! Send questions to brooketheblogger@aol.com!! I will get to them ASAP.

And remember…FEED THE LIONS.

YOU ARE WELCOME.

Twitter @BloggingBrooke
Questions brooketheblogger@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment