Saturday, May 18, 2013

BROOKE IS THE NEXT DA VINCI


I have not blogged in so long….I forgot my password. Brooke, get yourself together.

You know what would help my life out a lot, if I used the same password for everything, BUT NO. I must complicate my life more and have a different passwords for everything. It is my way of preventing Alzheimer’s. Spelling, Alzheimer’s is really hard. I had to Google it just now.

The past few weeks I have been having some creative sparks of genius. If this continues I am on the path to being the next Da Vinci.

IDEA NUMBER ONE: “Dreambusters”

This is my idea of a television show, I will go into schools across America and tell students who think they are talented that they are not. 

For example, let’s say a 16-year-old girl is under the false assumption she is going to be the next Barbara Streisand I will come into the school and said child and I will have a “come to Jesus”. I will tell said girl, “You are not talented. There are one million other children in the world who think they are just as talented as you. This is not a reality check, I am saving your life.” Its genius.  

Who doesn't want to watch annoying children who think they are God’s gift to the world get their dreams busted???!! No one. People this is TV gold.

IDEA NUMBER TWO: “Breaking Down Barriers with Brooke”

Basically, every week I live with a different ethnic culture and try to assimilate into their society. I mean, who doesn't want to watch a white girl make a fool of herself??! One week, I will live with a Muslim family and when they pray to Mecca I will be like, “Oh stop!! You shouldn't have.” This is not racist. This is good TV.

The season finale is going to be, “Breaking Down Barriers with Brooke: Taliban Edition” in which I meet future suicide bombers and attempt hide with them in the mountains.

Just think of all the possibilities!!! I could live on a Native American reservation, an Amish village, the Upper East Side, with the Mormons, a week with the Kardashians, and so much more.

This is meant to be on FOX.

IDEA NUMBER THREE: TV SHOWS ALL YEAR ROUND

Not a big fan of this whole season finale thing. I honestly do not think it is possible for me to go four months without a new Grey’s of Glee episode. I will break down. There are not enough innocent children in the world for me to take my anger out on.

If I win the lottery tonight, all of the great ideas you read above will come to life.

YOU ARE WELCOME. 

No comments:

Post a Comment