Sunday, May 19, 2013

90'S KIDS UNITE


UPDATE ON MY LIFE: I did not win the lottery.

I am going to reenact 99.9% of what is said on social media sites during a rainstorm and my reaction.

“OH MY GOSH WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE” Someone help you.

“I love thunder.” You sound emo.

“Rain is so relaxing.” I bet you are doing a Native American rain dance right now.

“If I die I am leaving my dog to my grandma.” No one likes your dog.

“DID YOU SEE THAT LIGHTNING STRIKE??!!” No, I don’t believe in nature.

I am so happy that everyone in the world can tell when it’s raining. Our society has come so far.

Okay so “Iron Man 3” was a horrible movie BUT THE FIRST SONG OMG STOP I CANNOT HANDLE THE FLASHBACKS. Remember the song, “I’m blue da ba de b aba di ba da ba de ba” that was the first song of the movie. OH AND IT HAPPENED TO BE my jam in 1st grade. 

So yeah, “Iron Man 3” was predictable and boring. I am a Robert Downey Jr. fan all day everyday but that script was so eigisddfnlkdfnlginlifndlkfnwlktnwlfndsnf. So do not go.

I will never understand why people eat yellow bananas.

Now that Summer is just around the corner, I have an issue. I need to paint my toe nails. My toes are the recreation of hell on the ten toes. I don’t know what is on them nor do I want to know, however if I want to wear cute sandals I need to get my toes together. I would go to nail salon but.....

A) no person for any amount of money should have to see my toes
 B) I am too cheap. 

So yeah, this year some people might be blinded by the horrors that make a home on my feet.

Another problem with Summer, I constantly have to shave my legs. I think all the females of the world should just stop shaving their legs. Then it wouldn't be weird if I were to walk around with a rain forest growing on my legs. Let’s make this a thing.

“HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME”

“I’m a genie in a bottle. You got to rub me the right way”

“Tell me whhhhhyyyyy??? I never wanna hear you say. I want it that way.”

“Hey now you’re an All Star”

“DO YOU BELIEVE IN LIFE AFTER LOVE??!!”

Welcome to the nineties. Now if you will excuse me I have a jam session with The Backstreet Boys about to 
start in my room.

YOU ARE WELCOME. 

No comments:

Post a Comment