Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I GOT A B.

UPDATE ON MY LIFE: I just found an unopened bag of "Cheetos". Life is good.

Pregnancy and Kim Kardashian just don't work together. If those were my feet I would cry. 
Hallelujah. Praise the Lord. Brooke got a B in French. I felt like I was going to cry tears of joy. The world is such a beautiful place now. I just want to walk around and smile at people. 

Due to Summer being just around the corner I have made a list of things you should do this Summer. 

1) Send me gifts
2) Watch all 10 seasons of Grey's Anatomy. It will be long and hard, but when you complete the entire season your entire perspective of the world will change. 
3) Get a sunburn. No Summer is complete without an adequate sunburn.
4) Send me money
5) Clean my car for me.

Did I mention I got a B in French? I'M SO HAPPY. 

I went running with my mom tonight. She is in such good shape. I was dying 1/4 of the way through. I am going to start working out with her more. I need to get in shape for my senior pictures. Like really. Can I just take a pill and be in perfect shape? You know it is the 21st century...science should have figured this out already. 

Get to work scientists.

YOU ARE WELCOME. 

No comments:

Post a Comment