Monday, May 27, 2013

Take Away My Dignity

UPDATE ON MY LIFE: My laptop is about to die. So this is going to be quick. 

I have confession. I have been listening to Taylor Swift this week. I’m sorry. You can take my dignity away, I don’t deserve it anymore. But really, “22” and “I Knew You Were Trouble” are really catchy. I totally understand if you have no respect for me anymore.

I just don’t understand this weather. It confuses me. One second I am wearing shorts and the next thing I know, my legs feel like they need to be amputated due to frost bite. Mother Nature is like that bipolar ex.

Can Leonardo DiCaprio please get a Oscar someday? I mean if anything he should get a Oscar for his good looks.  No one works a suit better than Leo in "The Great Gatsby"                                                

Happy Memorial Day to everyone!! Thank you to all veterans who have served or are currently serving this great nation. 

I think Peter Pan put it best when he said, “Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting”, in light of so many of my great friends who graduated this weekend and my brother leaving tomorrow, I guess I will see you later. Thanks for all the great times and good luck, but you don’t need it.

YOU ARE WELCOME. 


No comments:

Post a Comment