Saturday, May 25, 2013

Short Saturday

Graduation Party season is so stressful. My biggest problem is actually attending the parties. I have every intention of going to the party but 99.9% of the time I fall asleep and miss the party all together. I went to a grad party with a coffee bar. It was the classiest thing ever.
Spring Fashion everybody. 

I just really don't understand Justin Bieber's clothing choices. You're not black Justin. Stop.

This is why I am never getting pregnant.
"Thrift Shop" is my new song. I am trying to learn how to twerk, so I can become more cultured. Twerking is so hard, I have taken to watching Youtube tutorials. None of them have worked. I look like I am seizing every time I try to twerk. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_mStX7AntY  This is hilarious. Go watch it and laugh. 

YOU ARE WELCOME. 

No comments:

Post a Comment