Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My Life and Dial Up


UPDATE ON MY LIFE: I have two Popsicle left. The struggle is real.

This morning I was greeted with happiness by my car, Sensai. He would not start. It did not help that I figured this out 15 minutes before I needed to be at school. So I ran in my house and gave my brother an ultimatum, “Either get out of bed NOW and take me to school or I take your car and you never get it back.” Long story short…I got to school on time.

Big Brother starts in like three weeks. I literally cannot contain my excitement  That show is my air, it is my life, and it the reason why I go to school every day. So I can mold myself into being a better future contestant for the show.

WARNING: I am about to go into reality TV lingo…so just skip this if you do not watch Big Brother.  

Okay, I seriously just want all new contestants this season because that way everyone starts on equal footing. I mean, I love the oldies, but the new people never get highlighted enough because the show only pays attention to the oldies. But, if they bring oldies back, I want all oldies. Another All Star season would be awesome. But I highly doubt it. Also, the schedule for the week changed. I do not know it off the top of my head, but it is different from last year.

The internet in my house currently, is equivalent to the speed of dial up. REMEMBER DIAL UP??!! I used to play Webkinz for hours and my parents would get so mad, because no one could call us. Those were the days. Take me back.

There is a Pizza bagel at Panera. My mouth was so confused.

YOU ARE WELCOME. 

No comments:

Post a Comment