Monday, December 31, 2012

A Year in Review: Happy Birthday to Your Daily Dose of Brooke


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TODAY IS THE ONE YEAR MARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I have been thinking about what to possibly blog about today and I am really coming up dry. You see I was going to revamp the Ranking System but why would I mess with something that works??? ALSO OH MY GOSH I haven’t been blogging a ton recently so y’all don’t know but in the last few months Brooke has met several fives. THEY ARE REAL PEOPLE.

Today what I am going to do is instead to a year in review. If you have read Bridget Jones Diary you know what I am talking about.

THE DAILY DOSE OF BROOKE YEAR IN REVIEW:

1)      90 posts in 365 days
2)      I taught you all how to rid your home of campaign callers
3)      Stereotyped Asian people on several occasions. Please, Asians take it as a compliment.
4)      Emphasized the importance of gentlemen
5)      Predicted two out of the five Oscars that I called.
6)      Made it clear, you take ONE MIRROR PICTURE OR SELFIE AND I LOSE ALL RESPECT FOR YOU.
7)      Solved the world’s problems. I still think we should sell the national monuments. THINK ABOUT WHAT PRIVATE ENTERPRISE CAN DO WITH THE GIFT SHOPS!!!!!
8)      Introduced a new holiday: Looking for Fives Day
9)      Addressed my PTSD with French Camp.
10)   You all met Sensai. That’s how I spell it, haters.
11)   Continued my trophy wife training.
12)   Came to the conclusion Tuesdays are the worst day of the week.
13)   Blogged from the line.
14)   Created the pants dance.
15)   Wrote about the human stage.
16)   Discovered that PIMP actually means “Peeing in my pants”
17)   Expressed the importance of watching Breaking Dawn with your Dad on prom night, because it is good for character development.
18)   Published The Phases of a One Direction Fan
19)   Created the charity FEED THE LIONS.
20)   Reviewed Takeout. Because people trust me Brooke knows her takeout.
21)   Interviewed a self-proclaimed five.
22)   Reviewed slushies.
23)   Exposed what BOY SCOUTS DOESN'T TEACH YOU.
24)   Got the ball rolling for production of Magic Mike in 3D.
25)   Became Charles Darwin’s biggest fan.
26)   Married a Men’s Olympic Swimmer in my dreams.
27)   Comforted my fear of fireworks.
28)   Established that Brooke Problems > Your Problems
29)   Diversity killed the cat.
30)   Discovered love does not exist if Kurt and Blaine don’t get back together.
31)   Had a Kiki
32)   Met the love of my life at Starbucks. I still don’t know his name.


WOW. And that’s just from looking at the titles of the blog posts. SO WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE I WROTE ABOUT INSIDE THEM????!!!!??

Well if I can do this many awesome things in one year imagine how many awesome things I can do in TWO YEARS. The party is just beginning.

Have a great New Year and don’t do anything I wouldn't do!!!!! THAT LEAVES YOUR OPTIONS OPEN.
YOU ARE WELCOME. 

No comments:

Post a Comment