Friday, May 24, 2013

Life Lessons in Plant Science


UPDATE ON MY LIFE: French is the hardest language in the world and it is responsible for the teardrops on my guitar.

I do not play guitar. 

The last week of school is literally the biggest waste of time. I am not learning anything. I am not doing anything of importance. And I do not have to take any finals. So basically I am showing up to class to socialize and play Solitaire on my phone.  Welcome to public education in America.

Plant Science is the greatest class of all time. And the greatest thing about the class is I am actually learning things I might use in later life. Because of Plant Science I can identify trees, flowers, take care of a plants, explain the difference between global warming and the greenhouse effect, and most importantly I am working with kids I would not typically work with. Sadly, today my plant died. RIP Brooke’s plant. You will be missed.
HAPPY FRIDAY. 

Sorry, ladies he's married. To me...in the near future.


His hair must take a lot of patience. 

Hi, my name is Brooke. Let's get married.
     
Brooke, you need to stop.                                                 


Look at that cutie. Team Brooke.

It’s Friday so this blog post is short. Go tear the world apart.

YOU ARE WELCOME. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This is Alyson. I just wanted to say hello. P.S STAY CLASSY 4 LIFE. K bye.

    ReplyDelete