Thursday, May 23, 2013

Stop the Conformity,People


UPDATE ON MY LIFE: I ate five popsicles yesterday.

My dog is literally the cutest thing in the world. He walks and talks sass and doesn't take crap from 
anybody.

You know what I am wondering?? Where do boogers come from? Cause they just end up in your nose and it just makes me wonder, how did they get there???? ONE SEC LET ME GOOGLE IT. They come from dried up mucus in your head. How fascinating.

This is the time of year when yearbooks are signed. And literally every single message looks the same,

“Hey Brooke! We have so much fun in (insert activity/class you did with the person)! Remember that one (small insignificant event, that for some reason keeps getting brought up)! OH MY GOSH LIKE IF WE DON’T HAVE (insert class/activity) NEXT YEAR I AM GOING TO (insert strong emotion. Such as: RAGE! DEATH! SAD!) We have got to (insert form of communication) this Summer! Love you, (insert name)

Ladies and gentleman, I refuse to give into the conformity. Below you will find what I write on peoples yearbooks, because I refuse to succumb to society’s pressures.

“It takes a person to build a village. Be the village. –Brooke”

“Remember that one time when we went streaking? –Brooke”

“Asian children everywhere look to you. –Brooke”

“Let’s be honest, I am better than you. –Brooke”

“You’re a whore. –Brooke”

“Be the conformity that you want to see in the world. –Brooke”

“Do I know you? –Brooke”

STOP WITH THE CONFORMITY PEOPLE. Become your own person and sign yearbooks like you have never signed them before.

YOU ARE WELCOME.



No comments:

Post a Comment