Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Lovers and Laundry


UPDATE ON MY LIFE: Haven’t painted my toe nails yet.

There are few things in this world that irk me more than doing laundry.

This morning when I opened up more underwear drawer it dawned on me, I have not done laundry in two weeks. You see this is inconvenient because I am now out of clean underwear. As I put on my last clean pair of underwear this morning, I got nostalgic thinking back to the days when my mother did my laundry for me. I have so much respect for my mother, living with me and doing my laundry WITHOUT getting paid....she must be a saint. 

Doing laundry is hard. Getting the clothes in the machines is fine, but the real test comes with remembering to take the clothes out. If the government was paid a dollar every time I have forgot about my laundry in washer, our government would be debt free.

I am writing this as I wait for my laundry. In tomorrow's UPDATE ON MY LIFE I will let you guys know if I remembered my laundry. 

Honestly though, the more laundry I have to do, the more nudity looks promising.

Britney Spears is a god. If I could be anyone I would be either Ke$ha or Britney Spears. There auto-tune abilities are admirable. And their music makes me want to move to LA and become a professional party-er  I have a good British accent ….so I could totally be Britney in “Scream and Shout”

DANCING WITH THE STARS FINALE TONIGHT. #TEAMKELLIE #TEAMDEREK

If Mark and Derek don’t take their shirts tonight, I am boycotting the show.

This week is all about goodbyes. As seniors leave and embark on a new journey I wish you all luck! Even though you don’t need it.

YOU ARE WELCOME. 

No comments:

Post a Comment