Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Daytime TV :(


I had cold chicken nuggets at lunch today AGAIN. I would be more than happy to teach the lunch ladies how to use a microwave. I may be a horrible cook but I have mastered the art of punching the numbers into the microwave.

What is going on with daytime TV?? Seriously, ever since Oprah ended daytime TV has been going down the drain. The Dr. Oz Show replaced Oprah. OMG. That is like broccoli replacing chocolate cake. Oprah was an artist. The Dr. Oz Show is a flop. WHAT HAPPENED TO GOOD SOAP OPERAS?? General Hospital used to be amazing. Now it is turning into Kourtney and Kim take Miami.  

Thank God John Bachman is retiring from WHO-13. He is the most spray tanned man I have ever seen in my life. Maybe Ed Wilson should retire too. Ed Wilson needs to stop tanning and gelling his hair. He looks like Hugh Hefner on steroids.

KEEP CALM AND LOOK FOR FIVES.

YOU ARE WELCOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment