Friday, January 20, 2012

WHERE IS THE SNOW?


I have been getting an influx of questions. You should all pat yourselves on the back. Go for it. Today may be Friday, but today is going to be YOU ASKED IT FRIDAY. After answering some questions I am just going to type and we will see what happens.

Why are commercials so annoying??? Fantastic question. I know exactly what you mean. I just saw an Obama political commercial. It is January. The election is in November. To get back on track, the reason why they are annoying is simple. No one I mean NO ONE wants to get up from their couch and buy the product being advertised right then and there. I sit on my couch, so I can become a television zombie. NOT A CONSUMER. The commercials that I really do not like are the T.V. show previews. They only make me procrastinate even more. I just saw an RV commercial. Seriously, I am watching Gossip Girl. I am completely positive that NO ONE watching Gossip Girl wants to buy a RV. We all are too busy looking for fives.

Are you more likely to buy a product if you are annoyed by the commercial? Sadly, yes. I cannot stand the Sham-WOW commercials. I possibly have 10 Sham-WOW’s though.  Oops.

There are some new dance policies at my school. Even though some may find the new dance policies “cramping their style”, it is the responsibility of the student body to show respect to our new dance policies. Let’s face it; there are other forms of dance.

On a side note, fives do not grind. They waltz, salsa, twist, moonwalk, hula, shuffle, disco, Macarena, hip-hop, and they have a mean pirouette.

Please continue to email me questions and topics to blog about! And remember, keep calm and look for fives. YOU ARE WELCOME.

P.S. I want snow. And fives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment