Monday, January 30, 2012

Mirror Pictures are Scary


Mirror pictures are the definition of lame. If you spend your free time in a bathroom taking pictures of yourself, it is time to get a hobby. Take up singing, jump rope, facebook creeping, hashtagging, and so much more. When I see your toilet in the background of your mirror picture, my respect for you goes out the window. Please save the world, one less mirror picture at a time.

I am not going to lie, I totally make fun of people doing mirror pictures. When I am in the mall, I love to do weird facial configurations and then call it “hot”. Or send pictures to my friends, of me doing an elaborate leg/arm/face pose (slightly resembling a spider) with the caption, “I am a angel”.

On top of all of that, if you have a Facebook Album entitled one of the following: “Pictures of Me”, “Me, Myself, and I”, or “(INSERT YOUR NAME) <3” Here is my advice, delete it. No one I wants to look at countless photos of mirror pictures. I would honestly rather watch PBS.

SAVE THE WORLD ONE LESS MIRROR PICTURE AT A TIME.  

YOU ARE WELCOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment