Thursday, January 19, 2012

YOU ASKED IT THURSDAY.


IT IS YOU ASKED IT THURSDAY! The following are questions asked by you and my expert opinion.

After how long in a relationship is it okay to fart in front of them?  Start from day one. Your “person of interest” needs to realize what he is getting into. If you have to fart, just because you are around your “person of interest”, DOES NOT mean you should be uncomfortable. FART AWAY. And if this “person of interest” smells something act completely oblivious. “It is just the wind”.

Do you consider the saying "You have a huge butt" a compliment or an insult? Total compliment. Embrace the butt. Who wants a scrawny bare butt?? Possible conversation: “You have a big butt.” YOUR RESPONSE: “You are just jealous. “ And believe me, they are.

If you were to have a catch phrase, what would it be?  My catchphrase: “He is such a five.”

What is the meaning of life? Keep calm and look for fives.

If you have questions please EMAIL ME. If you talk to me I will not remember. I have the memory of a 80 year-old. I do not even know what I am typing right now.

Rick Perry suspended his campaign today. It was because people were using the Beat the Child, I Love my Lizard, and I have a lot of Feelings when his campaign callers were calling. IT WORKS PEOPLE. 

YOU ARE WELCOME. 

No comments:

Post a Comment