Monday, January 23, 2012

LOOKING FOR FIVES


Who really wants to go to the Winter Formal? I would rather watch movies that make me feel better about looking for fives/being single. I really do not want to go to a dance surrounded by twos. That is my two cents.

I spend way too much time with Microsoft Word. I write at least three blogs a week. Then I have at least two essays a week. When I really think about it, I have a better relationship with Microsoft Word than I have with some of my friends. Microsoft Word, corrects me when I am wrong (in a nice way), it is always there for me, when I forget to save my work document recovery is there for me too, and when my sentences do not make sense Microsoft Word tells me I have a fragment problem. I really love Microsoft Word.

I think school lunches need to get themselves together. Come on, COLD CHICKEN NUGGETS?????? Ever had an orange juice slushie? I have. It is NOT as good as it sounds. Not at all. When I open a box lunch I expect an apple. NO. You get a lemon. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO EAT A LEMON WITHOUT A KNIFE??? Have you ever tried to eat a lemon, like you eat an apple?? Didn’t think so.

Dear Obama, The presidential election is in November. Please stop calling my house. Or I will have to use Beat the Child. You do not need to start advertising while I am watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians. I assure you the people who watch Keeping up with the Kardashians are not people you want campaigning for you.

Grinding as defined by dictionary.com as: to wear, smooth, or sharpen by abrasion or friction. Basically, people want to go to dances and create friction. I would rather be looking for fives.  

Remember, KEEP CALM AND LOOK FOR FIVES. YOU ARE WELCOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment