Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Just Some Stuff...Wednesday

Tomorrow is YOU ASKED IT THURSDAY!! But today is Just Some Stuff...Wednesday. :(

There is a new email for my blog. It is brooketheblogger@aol.com. Please email your questions to that email now!

The " KEEP CALM AND LOOK FOR FIVES" shirt is in the works. If I get 27 people committed to purchasing a shirt then the price of the shirt will go down. I believe the cost of one shirt right now is $13.00. If you are interested please email my new email. Tomorrow I will have a link to the shirt.

Also Your Daily Dose of Brooke is on twitter! Follow me at BloggingBrooke!

I had a orange juice slushie today. IT IS TIME FOR THE LUNCH LADIES TO READ MY BLOG.
Dear NBC,

My TV schedule was totally messed up because of the State of the Union address. I do not want to hear about the "State of the Union" I want to hear about "The State of Biggest Loser Contestants".

Party on. Keep looking for fives. YOU ARE WELCOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment