Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Update


I AM SO SORRY. I WILL BE BACK TO MY NORMAL BLOGGING SCHEDULE ON THURSDAY. YOUR QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED. AND I WILL BEGIN THREE REGULAR UPDATES A WEEK. SORRY EVERYONE. Stay gold Ponyboys/girls. You are welcome. 

I just want to add one thing. The Golden Globes Sunday were horrific. Seriously how did The Descendents win Best Picture?? I went to that movie. I was the youngest person in the theater. No joke. The entire nursing home showed up. Apparently, grandmas have the hots for George Cloony. Finally, a quick modification to The Ranking System of Brooke, if you are a 5 then your "man" must be able to cook. I do not want to be standing in the kitchen making a sandwich, I want a 5 tirelessly laboring away at my sandwich. So I can look good for the Christmas card.

No comments:

Post a Comment