Thursday, January 5, 2012

YOU ASKED IT THURSDAY!


YOU ASKED IT THURSDAY!
            Today’s blog is question and answer. The following are questions I received and my answers to them. Behold greatness.

1)Why does glue not stick to itself on the inside of a bottle?  I happen to be an expert on glue. Inside glue bottles everywhere are villages of glue people. And when you use glue on your little Sunday school crafts the glue people die. Moral of the story, don’t kill glue people and use double-sided tape.

2)Should vegetarians eat animal crackers? Honestly, I think they should blend meat and animal crackers together the make an “authentic animal cracker”. And then feed the “authentic animal cracker” to vegetarians and see what they do. No offense vegetarians.

3)What do you do when an endangered animal eats only endangered plants?  Leave them alone. Let them kill each other. Survival of the fittest. You could make a show about that on Animal Planet.

4)What do you think of Rock the Caucus? I think it is just wrong that I was not invited. JUST WRONG. I should have been interviewed by the Arabs. I could have told the world about my blog. 

Those are all the questions I have received so far. Every Thursday is going to be YOU ASKED IT THURSDAY. So now you know why glue does not stick to the bottle, if vegetarians should eat animal crackers, if endangered animals should eat endangered plants, and finally what I think of Rock the Caucus. Take my brilliant opinion out into the world. YOUR WELCOME.

BTW: AGAIN FIRST 100 MEMBERS GET INVITED TO ALL THE PARTIES WHEN THIS BLOG GETS FAMOUS. YOU CAN BECOME A MEMBER BY CLICKING “JOIN THIS SITE” ON THE RIGHT. IT IS FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment