Thursday, June 14, 2012

YOU ASKED IT THURSDAY


Yesterday I made brownies.

I take that back, they resembled rocks more than brownies.

I honestly, do not know what I did wrong. I did EVERYTHING the box said to do, but when I took the brownies out I could not cut them. I had to take out an edge and use my muscle strength to cut ONE brownie.

If anyone wants any brownies let me know. No one in my house will eat them, not even my three legged dog.

Today I decided to practice being a trophy wife so I made a cake. I have not tasted the cake yet. Fingers crossed the cake is edible and good.

IT IS YOU ASKED IT THURSDAY!!!!!

My cat cries for like, a minute straight without taking a breath. How is this possible?? I have never been able to shut him up. I have even kicked him before. After that I felt ashamed and sent myself to my room. Then he went outside my door and cried again. The madness needs to end.

This is slightly disturbing. I would recommend CPR if necessary. I did read a fact though; you cannot kill yourself by holding your breath, so your cat won’t die. But, CPR won’t hurt. You should tape yourself giving your cat CPR.THAT WOULD BE HILARIOUS.

Is there such a thing as eating too much?

No. I have eaten three bags of Doritoes today and I feel fine, I am lactose intolerant too. I would recommend eating as much as you like. I like to eat and hate to exercise so I choose eating. I feel totally cliché and stupid saying this but, YOLO. Gosh that’s embarrassing.

What's the fastest way to dry your socks once they're wet from the rain?

Put your socks on your hands and do a spiritual dance for as long as it takes for your socks to dry. Belly dancing, zumba, and ballroom are great forms of dance to try, while your wet socks are on your hands.

Is it a good idea to go out for a drink with a sailor?

Why not? Go for it, he might be a five. I would love to sail around the world with a five. Just make sure he doesn’t have a sailor’s mouth. Fives are classy.

Would you rather be wet and cold or wet and warm?

Wet and warm. Because the wet would make me feel less warm. Actually I don’t know, I am really sassy when I a hot but also I am just as sassy when I am cold. This is confusing.

What do you do when you don't like your best friend's boyfriend?  What's the best way to break them up?

DO NOT BREAK THEM UP. They will blame you for it and then your friendship will suffer. Let your friend come to the conclusion that her significant other is a loser. You can’t come to that conclusion for her they have to figure it out on their own.

How do we stop spending so much money on food?

I have the same problem. All I do is buy food. I wish I could help you. Maybe there is a Food Buyers Anonymous? Wanna be my sponsor???

More questions will be answered next week!

If you have any problems or questions you want me to solve email them to brooketheblogger@aol.com

I will reiterate myself from my last blog; I watch Dr. Phil every day and have seen every Oprah episode. On top of that I have more romantic comedies than the population of India. Honestly, they should just give me a therapist license.

YOU ARE WELCOME. 

No comments:

Post a Comment