Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I Don't Do Drugs


THIS GIRL RIGHT HERE FINISHED CLEANING HER ROOM. Thank you for the applause,

I can walk in my room now and I can see the floor. So in other words, it is quite an improvement.

I finished Grey’s Anatomy yesterday. I am literally dying right now I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL SEPTEMBER TO KNOW IF MEREDITH AND DEREK WILL SURVIVE. NOT COOL GREY’S ANATOMY WRITERS. NOT COOL.

I went on this cleaning rampage this last weekend. I do not know what was wrong with me. I am really viscous with a spray bottle of Windex. You get in my way, I will spray you.

I went to a brand new dentist today. Instead of going to a pediatric dentist I am now going to an adult dentist. I feel like such a grown up.

I learned the dental hygienists life story. She grew up in just outside of Williamsburg. She graduated in a class of 40. She met her FiancĂ© in Iowa City. They dated for three years. They are getting married in August. *Insert wedding plans: cake, dresses, flowers, venue, where the dresses were bought, etc*, how she was proposed to, her fiance's life story, and plans for the future. So yes I learned the dental hygienists life story.

Everyone complains about how dental hygienists’ talk to them and ask them questions while you they are cleaning your teeth. I never have that problem.

If you are one of those people who complain about the dental hygienists, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. 

Instead of having the dental hygienist ask you the questions to break the silence YOU need to ask the questions. That way while the dental hygienist is cleaning your pearly whites she has something to talk about.

I always get to know my dental hygienists.

Instead of complaining, when they take the tools out of your mouth, ask a generic question and they just start talking.

Anyway, the dentist told me I have a pretty smile.

My old dentist gave me the EXACT same lecture every single appointment. While he was cleaning my teeth he would say,”Brooke, don’t do drugs. I know you have a lot of pressure on you but, don’t do drugs. “And that went on for about 30 minutes, EVERY SINGLE TIME I CAME IN FOR AN APPOINTMENT.

When I met other people that went to my old dentist I always asked, “Do you get the drug lecture??” Guess what they said????? “No.” YEP I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THE “DON’T DO DRUGS “lecture.

My brother doesn’t even get the “Don’t Do Drugs” lecture.

I honestly don’t think I look like I do drugs. I probably could not tell the difference between powdered sugar and cocaine. THAT IS HOW SHELTERED I AM.

Well, I like the new dentist more. He doesn’t seem to think that I do drugs.

YOU ARE WELCOME. 

No comments:

Post a Comment