Wednesday, June 6, 2012

NATURAL SELECTION AT ITS FINEST


I get the award for best tan lines. I am sporting an incredibly sexy sports bra, tennis shoe, and sunglass tan line. I swear if you compared me to a Victoria Secret model right now, I would win.

My dad is a crazy conservative Republican and needs help. He of course wants me to be a crazy conservative Republican, but that does not really float my boat. Last night, I told him what I truly am, a Libertarian. He was shocked. I am honestly afraid about my inheritance right now.

Love in the Wild is the best show ever. Everyone is talking crap about it. BUT STOP. IT IS SOOOOO GOOD. I think I should be on Love in the Wild. I would win, and meet a five. I am ALWAYS looking for fives.

Due to the NCAA Track thingy this week hot track fives are taking over Des Moines. I was at the mall today, saw about 10 potential fives. I think my heart stopped beating for a few seconds.

I am so sick of red lights. They are so inconvenient. I say we ditch them. EVERYONE DRIVE FOR THEMSELVES. ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE. NATURAL SELECTION AT ITS FINEST.

Pure genius. I don’t know where I come up with this stuff.

I will be back tomorrow. Don’t get too crazy.

YOU ARE WELCOME.

Questions for YOU ASKED IT THURSDAY email brooketheblogger@aol.com
Twitter: @BloggingBrooke

No comments:

Post a Comment