Friday, June 22, 2012

Justin Beiber and I shop at the same store


I watched the Justin Beiber All Around the World show the last two nights. I honestly have never seen anything so cheesy. I spent half the show laughing and the other half in disbelief that people actually buy what he says.

I think Justin Beiber and I share a similar taste in sweat pants. I swear I have the same pair in my room.

I think Justin Beiber possibly shops at Forever 21 because I am 99.9% sure that I have the exact same hoody he was wearing at his Mexico show. I could be wrong, maybe he shops from a very feminine like masculine store.

Lately I have noticed a trend coming back with men. 

The return of the sagging pants. 

I THOUGHT IT WAS GONE. I honestly do not see what is so attractive with men being unable to pull their pants up. It seems like something SO simple. I mean I learned that pants are supposed to cover your underwear in preschool. And I was not the brightest preschooler

One Direction and Justin Beiber has this problem. PULL YOUR PANTS UP. No one wants to see your underwear.

You would think with all the money these artists make they could at least buy a pair of pants that actually fits and maybe if they are feeling adventurous, buy a belt.

Dear Male Population,
            
      Please do the world a favor and pull your pants up.

With Love,

The Female Population

I MISSED YOU ASKED IT THURSDAY!!!!Sorry I was making a pie. Not joking with the help of a friend it actually tastes pretty decent.

If you were a celebrity, who would you be and why?

I would be Meryl Streep. She is so classy and fantastic kind of like myself.

How many times a day do you fall up the stairs?

This is funny, because the I always try to run up the stairs by skipping like four steps at a time, and I usually fall at least two times a day.

What is your dream car?

A yellow Ferrari. I would look like Angelina Jolie in a yellow ferrai.

How many people have you taken out with your color guard flag?

A lot. I don’t trust myself with heavy equipment. I don’t mean to be so clumsy, I think its genetic.

Do you shower in the morning or at night?

During the school year I shower at night. I wake up 15 minutes before I go to school, I have no time to shower. But because it is the summer I shower whenever I feel the need to.

What do you do to your hair in the morning?

If my hair is falling flat, which usually is not the case, I put some random product in my hair to give it some flair. Other than that I don’t have to do much because it is short.

These are all personal questions, not our own issues, but are they still acceptable? Cause we would like answers.

I have no secrets.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

It took me 55. Pretty impressive.

SENT YOUR QUESTIONS TO brooketheblogger@aol.com

YOU ARE WELCOME. 

No comments:

Post a Comment