Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hi, my name is Brooke and I am a future reality TV star.


I have no idea what to blog about today. So, I am going to just start typing and see where this goes.

I saw a story on private enterprise going into space the other day on 60 minutes. Yes, I watch 60 minutes and I am proud of it. The piece was really interesting. Now that NASA is not sending people into space anymore, American astronauts have to ride with the Russians.

THAT IS JUST WRONG. During the Space Age the Russians were our competitor, now we pay them to take Americans into space. 

That is like going back to a guy that cheated on you. WHERE IS YOUR DIGNITY AMERICA???

I think private enterprise going into space is a great idea. If all goes as planned ordinary people could fly into space most likely during my lifetime. And the more competition in the private space market will mean the cheaper the price to fly to space will be.

That is why I love this country.

Tonight is a new episode of Love in the Wild. YES. YES. YES. You can judge me all you want but I, Brooke love reality TV. I am addicted and someday I will be on a reality TV show and I will win.

I personally think I would be great on the following reality TV shows.

Love in the Wild- I can totally win challenges, when you tell me if I lose I will have to sleep in a tent, you would be amazed what type of motivator that is for me. I don’t sleep outside. I don’t like bugs. BUT, I will crush bugs, jump into a pit of snakes, run across hot stones, and jump off of a cliff; all in the name of sleeping under a roof with AC. About the “love” portion of Love in the Wild I will cross that bridge when I get there.

Big Brother- I was born to be on Big Brother. I have been watching the show since I was ten. I know the tricks. I would win all the challenges. I have unusually strong arms due to colorguard. I am competitive win it comes to my standard of living. On top of all that I can play a mean social game. I would win Big Brother.

The Amazing Race- Could totally win this. I may not be able to speak a foreign language BUT I can mime. Also I will just use my iPhone. Again I would own at all of the challenges.

Those are just three reality shows of MANY that I would be perfect for.

I would do pretty much any reality show except for, The Bachelor or The Bachelorette. I have more dignity than to go on those shows. You may say, “Brooke, you want to go on Love in the Wild, but you don’t want to go on The Bachelor/Bachelorette. What is the difference?” Okay, The Bachelor/Bachelorette has crap challenges. I mean come on, eat as many apples you can in five minutes, THAT IS NOT A CHALLEGE. I do that every day. Plus I don’t want to go on these shows for “love” I want to go on for fun. Trust me going on a romantic date with a two aka some contestant of The Bachelor/Bachelorette does not sound fun to me. I look for fives in medical libraries.

Future reality TV star right here. I am thinking of getting a show called, Brooke. Basically, a camera would just follow me around while I get in girl fights and look for potential fives. I have a very exciting life. That is a good joke.

YOU ARE WELCOME.

QUESTIONS FOR YOU ASKED IT THURSDAY????? Email brooketheblogger@aol.com

I know you have problems. Let me solve them. I watch Dr. Phil and have seen every Oprah episode; I know what I am doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment