Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Team Brooke


The Wide Awake music video has succeeded in confusing me. I honestly had absolutely no idea what Katy Perry was going for. 

I was not wide awake during the Wide Awake music video. I was falling asleep

Yesterday I was a responsible child and went and got the summer reading materials for AP Lit. O MY GOSH I am going to die as I read, “How to Read Literature Like a Professor” I can already tell that is going to be an extremely slow read. Like” my car just ran out of gas and is still moving” slow. Maybe “Brooke waking up in the morning” slow.

It’s going to take a long time.

I am starting to get into “Dance Moms”. Not ashamed. I am a total member of Team Brooke. One because, she and I share a connection because my name is Brooke and her name is Brooke. Also because, she is the coolest and her mom is crazy.

Maddie’s mom is the biggest suck-up in the history of suck-ups. She needs to get some confidence.

The mothers are hilarious. If you think your mom has problems just watch Dance Moms. I promise it will put your problems in perspective.

I am not a big fan of this 95 degree weather. I personally like 75 degree weather with sun. It is perfect. 

BUT 95 DEGREE WEATHER, just no. No one looks good when they are sweating. And if you think you look good sweating, you don’t. Unless your name is Zac Efron or Taylor Lautner.

I saw Men in Black 3 the other day. Don’t go. It was horrible. The most interesting thing about the movie was when my popcorn fell on the ground.

Tomorrows YOU ASKED IT THURSDAY!!!!! Send your questions to brooketheblogger@aol.com!!!

YOU ARE WELCOME. 

No comments:

Post a Comment