Sunday, June 10, 2012

Release the Man-Eating Crows


I checked my phone for the first time in 24 hours an hour ago. And I have an iPhone, so going a day without Siri is like going a day without ketchup it just does not work. 

Why did I abandon my phone? I started watching Grey’s Anatomy.

I literally can’t stop watching.

I think I am going to become a doctor. Yes, I find science and math incredibly boring, but how hard can it be? Plus, you meet mega hot doctors like, Dr. Mcdreamy.

In other words I am addicted to Grey’s Anatomy and on the lookout for a hot doctor to marry and adopt Asian children with.

A few days ago I was convinced I was going to marry a track runner from LSU. Grey’s Anatomy put things into perspective.

You see I had colorguard camp all week and for lunch we went to the mall every day.

It was like a scene from your favorite romantic comedy, I crossed eyes with a 6’4, short haired, green-eyed, lean, hot, LSU track runner, (I know because he was wearing a LSU track jacket) he sat in the table beside me and I swear our eyes locked at least three times.

Well I had to leave, BUT THE NEXT DAY WHO DO YOU THINK I SAW AT THE MALL?????? THE LSU TRACK GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think my heart stopped beating when I saw him.

I had finished eating but he walked into Panera. You guessed it I followed him into Panera. And proceeded to sit outside with friends so HE would have a better view of me to look at. Don’t worry guys I sat on my good side.

I have not seen him since.  But I think it was fate so I have a feeling LSU track guy and I will meet again.

After watching Grey’s Anatomy I have realized that a doctor would be way better than a track star, for three reasons:

1)     I could not sit through track meets to cheer on my five. TRACK MEETS ARE SOOO BORING. All you do is watch people run in a circle. They could at least release wild dogs or put man eating birds in the runners way to make things more interesting.
2)      I have a feeling doctors have a lot less personality than track runners. I HAVE A LOT OF PERSONALITY. Some would say too much. The track runner would be threatened by me and leave.
3)      Doctors make more money over a long period of time; track runners only run for like three years and then BOOM no more running and no more money.
So even though LSU track star and I would be the next Brad and Angelina I have moved on to doctors. In other words, instead of hanging out at the track stadium I am going to the medical library.

Au revior. I have more Grey’s Anatomy to watch. I will be back tomorrow!

YOU ARE WELCOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment