Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Magic Mike in 3D


I had a revelation yesterday. I am going to marry a Men’s Olympic Swimmer.

I would highly recommend watching the Men’s Swimming Olympic Trials.

O MY GOSH. I don’t really care about the swimming. I am just looking at their muscles. There are no words to describe how ripped a Men’s Olympic swimmer is. No words.

I need to figure out where these guys train. I am totally moving there.

It is way too hot out. TOMORROW IS GOING TO BE 100 DEGREES. THAT IS NOT NATURAL. I play tennis during the day and it is way TOO hot for me to function. Literally and figuratively.

I am probably going too faint on the spot when Magic Mike starts. I don’t understand why Magic Mike is not in 3D. FOR REAL??????? Just think how great it would be if Magic Mike was in 3D. I would be like petting the air, whenever Channing Tatum takes his shirt off. It would be fantastic.

My parents have had their iPhones for four months now.

Total number of songs on my Dad’s iPod: 0.

He doesn't understand the concept of iTunes.

Total number of songs on my Mom’s iPod: 1.

What song?? Rolling in the Deep. That’s right; my Mother has Rolling in the Deep on repeat.

I am not quite sure why random words are being highlighted on my blog. I think I accidently downloaded something when I was trying to watch Dance Moms last week. So I will work on that. Another Brooke problem.

Have a great time watching Men’s Olympic Swimming!!!!!!!

YOU ARE WELCOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment