Saturday, May 5, 2012

I Have a Rain Forest Growing on my Legs

HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO.

I honor of Cinco De Mayo my dad and I went to On the Border. I got kids chicken fingers. Mexican restaurants have the best chicken fingers. I would know. I am a take-out connoisseur.

I was thinking recently my dad and I spend a lot of time together. We watch chick flicks and action movies together. I have become incredibly versatile with movies. He is my tennis coach. We watch politics together. 
We argue over cleaning together. We argue over history together. We dance to One Direction together. We sing Bon Jovi together. We walk my dogs together. This is getting really long. I need to spend less time with my dad.

The funny thing is my dad and I are polar opposites. He doesn’t talk. I have a big mouth. He is 6’2. I am 5’4 and ¾. He is organized. I can’t even see the floor in my room. He can cook. I keep my sweaters in the oven. You get the gist.

The best part about my dad is he embraces the fact that I am going to be a trophy wife when I grow up. He does not convince me otherwise. His response is always, “Go for your dream. If you are not passionate about it you won’t be successful. ” But his face is always priceless when I tell him I am rethinking becoming a trophy wife and instead becoming a professional belly dancer.

I have been to Pizza Ranch twice in the last two days. I am questioning if my clothes are going to fit on Monday.

I JUST BURNT PASTA. I did not even know you could burn pasta. I was watching The Real Housewives of Atlanta so I could not just get up and leave the show to check on the pasta. Seriously it was gross. I have no idea how to get the pasta off the bowl so I am just going to leave it and see if it falls off on its own.  I will let you know how it works.

 I am ashamed to tell all of you I am listening to One Direction right now. I am sorry. In my defense 4/5 of One Direction is attractive.

My brother comes home Wednesday. I probably should move all my crap out of his room. And I probably clean Sensai. J-Dog aka my brother and I share Sensai. We will see how this works. I will be doing most of the driving. I got a 76% in Drivers Ed I think that makes me qualified.

Now that the weather is nice I have to begin shaving my legs again. UGH. Seriously I shaved for the first time in ages about a week ago. I literally had a rainforest growing on my legs.

The problem with shaving is it takes FOREVER. I have things to do. For example I would rather spend my time in the shower: Daydreaming about my wedding to my future five, thinking about cleaning my room, thinking about studying for finals, realizing how behind I am on studying for finals, and then running out of the shower screaming about how I am going to fail all my finals. It is exhausting. Thus, I have no time to shave.

Vienna by Billy Joel just came of my iPod. I am going to have to walk away for a moment.

So I was looking through prom pictures the other day and Best Dressed goes to the best tennis manager ever. You know who you are.

Speaking of tennis that is why I have been behind on blogging. Once tennis and school is over, I have a whole list of segments of blogs I am going to do. I AM PUMPED. I just need to pass French first.

I feel like at the end of the year teachers just pile on the homework. WHAT IS THIS?? Teachers have all year to give us all this homework BUT instead they pile the homework when I am not totally in the classroom.

I played 50 games of solitaire in one day at school.  My excuse is I am building my logic skills.

I broke my flip flop at school the other day. I stapled it. KEEPING IT CLASSY.

Have a great Cinco De Mayo!!!!

YOU ARE WELCOME. 

No comments:

Post a Comment