Saturday, May 26, 2012

WHY AM I BLOGGING RIGHT NOW?


I should be studying for finals but I am blogging instead.

Sorry, I am not sorry.

Yesterday I had another Brooke moment. During lunch some people at my table were talking about how much money the make a week. This is how the conversation went down.

Person 1: I make around one fifty a week
Brooke: Seriously???? Only one fifty a week. That is crap.
Person 1: No it is actually pretty good.
Brooke: Is that legal?? $1.50 a week????!!! That is below minimum wage!!
Person 1: Brooke, $150.00 a week not $1.50.
Brooke: Oh….

There was my Brooke moment.

In my defense I had five tests on Friday. My brain was literally fried. I came home and took a five hour nap.

If I could go back in time I would tell my 4-year-old self to embrace napping. But, my four-year-old self would not listen. At least some things never change.

My dog has a cone. You know the type of cones they put around dogs necks. Yep. He is working the cone. I think he has a potential career in cone modeling. Proud owner right here.

It is too bad though. He gets his cone off next week. Blitzen, my dog got the cone because he had surgery on his paw and proceeded tear out the stiches after surgery. Alas, Blitzen is forced to wear a cone so he does not tear out his stiches again. Still a proud owner.

I wish I could work a cone like Blitzen.
I really should be studying for French right now. Je ne parle pas francais. (I do not speak French)

I am going to need a miracle in order to get a B in that class. Luckily I believe in miracles. Without miracles I would not probably be dead right now, due to my driving habits.

Shout out to the Collaborative Writing in Language Arts class I hope you like learning about blogging!  Send me questions!!

QUESTIONS??? brooketheblogger@aol.com LET ME SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS.

YOU ARE WELCOME. 

No comments:

Post a Comment